Our shared Catholic faith is enlivened by the core values we hold:
WELCOME: Jesus engaged everyone from the marginalized to the mainstream. All were and all are welcome.
- As a welcoming community, we strive to be a place where all are accepted in Christ, wherever they are in their journey and pilgrimage of faith.
- Our parish community endeavors to embody Christian joy and goodness. We celebrate our lives with various social events that support and renew us as community.
LOVE: Jesus inspires and instructs us to love everyone. Yes, everyone – people of every race, language, and way of life.
- In our willingness to embody Christ, we minister with love and compassion to those who suffer physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- We gather in communion and worship as one in a spirit of charity and acceptance.
- We stand in solidarity with the poor through our almsgiving and outreach. By doing so, we are committed to the Gospel’s call for peace and justice.
Serve: Jesus washed the feet of his disciples, served his friends, healed, counseled, suffered and enjoyed humankind. He calls us to do the same.
- We nurture and encourage our faith in the religious formation of our children and youth. As Catholic adults, we share a commitment to grow in our faith, especially through continued learning and servant leadership.
- We cultivate a spirituality of Stewardship, developing these ideals through prayer, education and example.