Please submit the following items in order to be considered for admission:
- One completed application form for each child applying (preschool program on page 4)
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent report card from previous school if transfer applicants (grades K-8 only)
- Application fee of $100 per family (non-refundable) and a $50.00 tuition deposit fee per student
St. Raymond School provides a Catholic education to students in 3-year-old preschool through eighth grade. The admission of students is based upon availability of space. If space is limited, priority for admission will be given in the following order, and assumes the family of the student is a registered and participating parish family as described in the parent handbook:
1. Students currently enrolled in our school at any level.
2. Students who have a sibling currently enrolled in our school.
3. Students who have had a sibling graduate from our school.
4. Students who have had a parent graduate from our school.
5. New students from among the parish family.
6. Students transferring from another Catholic school.
Following these placement considerations, all other students who are not from the parish family will be admitted on a case by case basis. Every effort is made to meet the special needs of each child at St. Raymond School. If a child’s needs cannot be met properly by our staff and programs, efforts will be made to help find the child appropriate placement.
Preschool – A child entering preschool must be three and/or four years of age on or before September 1st of that year.
Kindergarten – A child entering kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st of that year.
First Grade – A child entering first grade must be 6 years of age on or before September 1st of that year.
Health Requirements for New Students